I’m absolutely loving the healthy convenience food that Aldi has on their shelves at the moment. This recipe will feed 2 people and is suitable for vegetarians. It’s great for lunch or dinner and is very quick and easy to make.
- 2 Spiced cauliflower burgers from Aldi
- 1 packet of frozen spiced Moroccan rice Aldi
- 2 handfuls of your favourite salad leaves
- 8 mixed cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Cook the cauliflower burgers for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whilst the cauliflower burgers are cooling down, microwave the spiced Moroccan rice for 5 minutes.
- To finish, cut up the cauliflower burgers into bite sized chunks, evenly distribute the rice and spiced cauliflower bites between the bowls, and then plate up some salad leaves with halved cherry tomatoes.