- 4 eggs
- 5g butter
- Handful of spinach
- Handful of chopped onions
- 3 sundried tomatoes
- 15g extra mature cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Soften the onions and spinach with the butter in a pan on a medium heat.
- Crack the 4 eggs into the pan, season with salt and pepper and stir it all until all the whites and yolks have mixed together.
- Shred the sundried tomatoes and put them in the pan, along with the grated cheese.
- Leave the omlette to cook on a medium heat. When it has cooked to the point where it is golden brown on the bottom and it is a firm consistency, flip it and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, top with sliced cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.