This recipe will feed one person.
- 1 courgette
- 1 hake fillet
- Half a tin of tomatoes
- 1 tsp of tomato chutney
- Handful of fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 5g butter
- Cut the courgette in half and then half again.
- Dry fry the courgette until they a slightly softened and then add the tinned tomatoes, basil, tomato chutney and salt and pepper.
- Leave the courgettes to simmer on a low heat.
- Season the hake with salt and pepper and fry it in the butter for around 3 minutes on each side.
- To serve, plate up the courgettes and lay the hake fillet on top.