This recipe will feed 2 people.
- 1 small watermelon
- 10 strawberries
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp passion fruit curd
- Lemon balm leaves for garnish
- Cut the watermelon in half and scrape out the filling.
- Cut the scraped out watermelon into bite size chunks and fill each half of the watermelon bowls with a large handful of them. Put the left over watermelon in a tupperware box and store in the fridge to eat throughout the week.
- Top with 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt in each bowl so that the watermelon chunks are covered.
- Cut the strawberries in half and place them around the edge of each watermelon bowl.
- The finish off, swirl a tsp of passion fruit curd into the yogurt and top with some lemon balm leaves to garnish.