- 8 free range eggs
- 5g butter
- 10 pack of chicken chipolata Heck sausages
- 20 baby plum tomatoes
- 1tsp of Dijon or English Mustard
- 4 crumpets
- Salt and pepper
- Turn the grill on to 180 degrees.
- Grill the sausages and tomatoes for around 3 minutes on each side.
- Turn off the grill and close the door to keep the sausages warm.
- Toast the crumpet, and whilst it’s toasting, crack the eggs into a large pan along with butter, salt and pepper.
- Keep stirring the eggs until scrambled, then stir in the mustard.
- Plate up all the delicious ingredients and tuck in.