- 4 strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 250ml Alpro coconut milk
- 8 walnut halves
- 60g porridge oats
- 150g frozen mango
- 1/2 a lime
- Blitz two bananas and 200ml of the milk until smooth. Pour into a jug and stir in the porridge oats and chunks of walnut.
- Divide the porridge mix to 4 pots or glasses and pop in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, blend the frozen mango with the banana, lime and the rest of the milk.
- Divide the mango mix evenly between the 4 pots.
- Return them to the fridge and eat one in the morning for a delicious breakfast. Before you tuck in add an extra layer of strawberry slices.