- Two large eggs
- 1 muffin
- 2 slices of black pudding
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the muffin in half and toast until golden brown and crispy. Put them aside to cool down.
- Put the black pudding and cherry tomatoes under a hot grill – between 180-200 degrees. Grill for around 5 minutes on each side.
- Whilst the black pudding and tomatoes are cooking, poach the eggs.
- Fill a small saucepan with boiling water and stir the water to create a whirl pool. Then gently crack the egg into the middle of the whirl pool and cook for around 2 and a half minutes. Remove the egg and place on a sheet of kitchen roll to soak up some of the water.
- To plate up, put a handful of spinach on the plate, then place half of the muffin on top of the spinach. Then place the black pudding on the muffin, followed by the poached egg. Finally scatter the cherry toms around the plate and season with salt and pepper.