- 2 lamb steaks
- 1 packet of spiced Cous Cous
- 2 peppers
- 1 aubergine
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 beef tomato or 8 cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoe and remove the seeds from the peppers.
- Cut all the vegetables into large chunks.
- Add all the vegetables to a large non-stick oven tray, season with salt and pepper and then add the coconut oil. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the vegetables are done. Boil a kettle with 200ml of water. Pour the dried Cous Cous into a bowl, then 170ml of the hot water. Cover the Cous Cous and leave for 5 minutes.
- Season the lamb steaks with salt and pepper on both sides. Turn on a hob to a high heat. Add the lamb to the pan and cook on each side for 2 minutes. This will give you a medium rare steak.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and plate them up with the Cous Cous and the lamb steak.
- Then tuck in 😋