- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 chicken sausages
- 1/4 courgette
- Half of a muffin
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill at 180 degrees.
- Cut the courgette in half, and then in half again. Take the quarter of the courgette and cut them into 4 sticks.
- Put the courgette to one side and grill the chicken sausages for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 2 minutes before the sausages are done put the cherry tomatoes and courgette fingers under the grill.
- Whilst the sausages and vegetables are cooking, cut the muffin in half and toast half of it.
- Turn the grill off and leave the sausages and vegetables in the oven to keep them warm.
- Poach an egg, by swirling boiling water in a small saucepan, then crack the egg into the middle of the whirl pool. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Plate up all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and tuck in.