- 1 seabass fillet
- 1 leek
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large dollop of quark
- 2 tsp pesto
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 5g of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the leek in half and then into small chunks. Halve the cherry tomatoes and add the tomatoes, leeks and 1 tsp of pesto into a pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and Cook until softened on a medium heat.
- Once softened, add the quark and a little water and stir to evenly coat the vegetables with the sauce.
- To thicken the sauce, mix the corn flour with 1 tsp of water and add it to the pan. Keep stirring on a medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Keep the vegetables on a very low heat whilst you fry off the seabass.
- Add the pesto and butter in a separate pan on a medium heat. Putting it on a high heat will make the seabass curl up and burn. Cook the seabass skin side down for 2 and a half minutes. Then gently turn over and cook for another 2 and a half minutes.
- To plate up, put the leek and tomatoes at the bottom, then cut the seabass in half and gently rest it on top.