- 1 leek
- 2 handfuls with spinach
- 1 tbsp of creme fraiche
- 1 rainbow trout fillet
- 5g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Season the trout fillet on both sides with a little salt and pepper.
- Turn on your hob to a medium-high heat, not full wack as the fish will burn and curl up. Add the butter to the pan. When the butter starts to bubble add the rainbow trout skin down and cook for 3 minutes. Then turn the trout fillet over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- In between cooking the rainbow trout, cut the leek in half and then chop it into cm thick pieces.
- Add the leek and spinach to a separate pan, season with salt and pepper, then cook until they become softened.
- Take the cooked greens off the hob and let them cool down a little. Then stir in the Creme fraiche to add a creaminess to the dish.
- To serve, put the cooked greens in the middle of a warm plate. Cut the rainbow trout in half and layer it on top of the greens.