- 200g of mixed nuts (I used a mixture of pecans, Brazil nuts, cashews, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts)
- 20g of coconut oil
- A squeeze of honey
- Measure out the coconut oil, then melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz.
- Add water a little bit at a time to help the blender along. Be careful not to add too much water as it will end up being a nut smoothie.
- Scoop out the nut butter and store in a resealable container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Try stirring this delicious nutty, coconut spread into porridge. Yum!