- 6 pack of sausages (Aldi do fantastic sausages)
- 1 tin of mixed beans
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tbsp basil
- 2 peppers
- 300g Baby Maris Piper potatoes
- 10-15 chestnut mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Cut up the peppers and potatoes into medium sized chunks and add them to the clay pot.
- Cut up the raw sausages with some scissors into bite sized pieces and add them to the pot.
- Chuck in the mushrooms, mixed beans, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to season.
- Then top the ingredients with the chopped tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce.
- Give all the ingredients a gentle mix and cook in the oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and divide it into 4 portions.