This recipe caters 4 people.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- A good squeeze of tomato purée
- Couple of large handfuls of spinach
- A good bunch of fresh basil
- 1 pepper
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 225g halloumi cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts to create thinner slices.
- Create a layer of chicken on the bottom of an oven proof dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the tomato purée and smooth it evenly over the chicken.
- Then layer spinach, chopped cherry tomatoes, and basil leaves.
- Slice up the pepper and halloumi into thin slices. Layer the pepper first, then finish it off with the halloumi.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with some couscous or rice.