This recipe will feed 4 people. If you’re not cooking for 4, you can freeze the leftovers and eat it another time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 leeks
- 1 large turnip
- 600ml good chicken stock
- 200g cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and then place them in an oven proof dish.
- Cut up the leeks and chuck them in with the chicken.
- Pour the chicken stock over the chicken and leeks.
- Thinly slice the turnip and layer on top of the chicken and leeks.
- Evenly spread the cottage cheese over the turnip layer.
- Cook in the oven for 25-35 minutes.
- Then serve in a bowl and tuck in! The chicken will be so tender you can cut it with a spoon. You might want to serve this dish with some crispy bread to mop up the delicious chicken stock.