This recipe will feed 4 people. For a vegetarian option, swap the turkey balls for falafel.
- 400g turkey mince
- 8 super seeded folded flat breads (Aldi have just put these on the market and they are delicious!)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground garlic
- 8 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Half a small cucumber
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix the turkey mince and all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide the turkey mince into 24 mouth sized meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on an oven tray and cook them for 15 minutes.
- Whilst the meatballs are cooking start chopping up the cucumber, tomatoes, coriander and spring onions.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven to cool.
- Put all the folded flatbreads on to a plate and microwave them for 30 seconds.
- Take each flatbread and dollop a tablespoon of Greek yogurt on the bottom.
- Then sprinkle on some of the chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumber, coriander and spring onion.
- Finally, cut 3 turkey meatballs in half and place them in the flatbreads.
- Repeat until all the flatbreads are filled with this delicious combination.