This recipe caters for 1 portion.
- 2 large eggs
- 10g chorizo
- 1 spring onion
- sprinkle of chopped peppers
- 2g butter
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 slice of rye bread
- Cut up the peppers, spring onion and chorizo into small chunks and add them to a pan along with the butter.
- Crack the eggs into the pan, and season with some pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together over a medium heat. Keep stirring to ensure the scrambled eggs cook evenly. I like my eggs silky and soft. If you over cook it, you will end up with a lumpy omelette :/.
- Once the scrambled eggs are cooked, leave them to one side and toast your rye bread.
- To serve, top the rye bread with the scrambled egg and top with the cherry tomato.