This recipe makes 5 portions. I would recommend having 3 pancakes per person.
- 1 cup of milled linseed
- 3 large eggs
- 50g chocolate protein powder
- 150ml milk
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- Mix together the milled linseed, eggs and chocolate protein powder. It will have the consistency of a stiff batter.
- Gradually pour in the milk until the batter starts to become a little more runny.
- Then chuck in the seeds and blueberries and mix together.
- Get yourself a pan and turn on the hob to a high heat. Chuck in some coconut oil until it melts. Reduce the heat to setting 7.
- Dollop a tablespoon of pancake mixture in the pan. The size of my pan allows me to cook 3 little pancakes at a time.
- Keep an eye on the pancakes, when you start to see holes emerging from the pancake you will need to flip it.
- Repeat this process until all the mixture has been used.
- To serve, stack up 3 pancakes, put some yogurt on top, crumble over some walnuts and drizzle over a little bit of honey.
- Bag up 3 pancakes at a time in small freezer bags and put them in the freezer to save for another day. I heat them up in the microwave in the morning for a fast and filling breakfast.