This recipe makes 5 portions of this tasty snack. Bag 4-5 tikka pieces in individual freezer bags. Get 1 bag out in the morning and take it to work with you. By the time you get a little peckish around 10, they will be defrosted and ready to eat
Ingredients for Tikka bites:
- 550-600g chicken breast or quorn chicken
- 1 tbsp tikka paste
- 1 dollop of Greek yogurt
Ingredients for dip:
- 1 dollop of greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- Cut up the chicken in to even sized chunks and season with a little salt and pepper
- Put the chicken in a bowl and mix in the tikka paste and yogurt. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cover an oven tray with foil and place all the marinated chicken on the tray.
- Turn on the grill to around 200 degrees and cook the chicken for around 8 minutes on each side. You want the chicken to be slightly charred to add to the flavour.
- Once the chicken is cooked, mix the yogurt and mint sauce together, and dive right in.