This delicious dip will cater for 2 portions and will last up to 5 days in the fridge. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- 1 avocado
- 1 dollop of Greek yogurt / soya yogurt
- 1 tsp of pesto
- A squeeze of lime
- 3 sun dried tomatoes
- Carrot, pepper or cucumber sticks
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Squeeze the avocado out into a bowl and mush it up with a fork.
- Cut up the sun dried tomatoes into little chunks and add them to the avocado.
- Then add a dollop of Greek yogurt, 1 tsp of pesto, a squeeze of lime and mix it all up.
- Partner this dip with 5 of your favourite veggie sticks. I personally think it goes best with carrots. You will have 1 portion of the dip left over, so mix things up and try it with a different veggie stick.